Wallonie-Bruxelles Musiques (WBM) is the specialized music agency of Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI)*. WBI agencies play an essential role in promoting the outreach and marketing of the cultural operators of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation internationally.
WBM articulates its mission around the following axes :
The organisation of events or meetings during professional manifestations, abroad or nationally, destined to favorize the creation and maintenance of professionnal networks and to open partnerships persepectives for artists and their teams;
Concrete support to music workers from Wallonia and Brussels during their international development initiatives, via networking, strategy support, ad hoc assistance;
The representation of music professionnals from Wallonia and Brussels to professional audiences and international musical organisations;
Wallonie-Bruxelles Musiques is a public service, whose tools and services are available to all natural or legal persons active in the music sector of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, who are domiciled there and who carry out activities at an international level.
* Wallonie-Bruxelles International (WBI) is a public administration responsible for international relations led by the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, the Walloon Region and the French-speaking Community Commission of the Brussels-Capital Region.
18, place Flagey - boite 10
+32 2 218 62 09
- Julien Fournier - Director
- Liliana Graziani - Project manager and Jazz/Traditional & Fusion Music referent
- Jessica Dupont - Project manager and French-Speaking/Youth music referent
- Alexandre Tabankia - Project manager and Contemporary Music referent
- email@example.com - General contact