This exceptional support is available to structures and self-managed projects, upon presentation of a file which will be analyzed by a panel of professionals in the sector*, during a special committee. The whole process must be completed before the end of the year.
At the very beginning of 2022, the amounts allocated will thus be available at 75% in your accounts and can be used for all eligible expenses, at the latest until mid-December. The justification of paid amounts paid (and the payment of the remaining 25% when necessary) can be made at any time, but it must take place before the end of the year.
All the information on this matter is available on the dedicated page.